Doing Well By Doing Good
ACLS, LLC has been a fixture in the Atlantic City community for more than twenty five years. Although we have expanded outside of the Atlantic City market, with a facility in Connecticut and clients across five states, Atlantic City is still our corporate base, and our home. Our parents were business owners here. Our grandparents were business owners here. And our great grandparents were business owners here.
We employ over five-hundred Atlantic County residents – with the large majority hailing from Atlantic City – and as our local client base grows, we will continue our mandate to hire Atlantic City residents first.
Our executives currently sit on the Boards of The Greater Atlantic City Chamber of Commerce, The Atlantic City Hotel and Lodging Association, The FoodBank, Shore Memorial Hospital, The Jewish Community Center, and the Multiple Sclerosis Research Center of New York.
Our corporate culture is defined by our sense of community and we are a devoted partner to dozens of local charities and civic associations including:
- Catholic Charities of Atlantic City
- The Community FoodBank of New Jersey
- The Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Armed Forces Parade
- Stockton College
- Shore Medical Center
- The Atlantic City Mission
- Seashore Gardens
- The Gold Foundation
- The American Red Cross
- United Way
- MS Research Center of New York
- The Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association
- The Delaware Hotel and Lodging Association
- The American Heart Association
- Jewish Family Services